We've added a few useful odds and ends to the Oracc documentation over the past few months, which I thought it would be useful to summarise here:
- How to report a new sign value to Niek when the ATF checker complains of an unknown value;
- How to search the Qcat (catalogue of compositions) and request new entries;
- A list of Akkadian roots;
- How to add linguistic annotations to project glossaries;
- Fuller information about discourse divisions;
- And several new options for the oracc command.
As always, just ask if you have any questions or problems - or any suggestions for correcting, improving or adding to the documentation.